Sunday, July 5, 2009

An Award

When I joined the blogging industry a couple of months ago, I was wondering why people joined in any contest and won some awards. I wasn't sure how to do about it but then I tried and won some awards too lately. There's a feeling of involvement and fulfillment within me when I received some awards.

However, My Memories and Crystals and His Unfailing Love got some awards already. These are my blogs that I often used to write. And this blog is just for my Family Journey. It's nice to be a part of the blogging world. I have really learned a lot and gained friends too.

I do love making adventures with my family. We have been to different places with fantastic delicacies and great places. It's really worth it. We have seen how people behave, a different culture and tradition is being shared and exposed to our kids. Although this blog has not received any award yet but I enjoyed writing and sharing to anybody of our Family Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.