Friday, January 16, 2009

I Believe in Miracles

I had many stories about miracles, and I, for one had experienced it. When I was 28 years old I gave birth to our eldest son, Em-em, after few weeks, my brother-in-law saw a big lump at the back of my knees. And he immediately told me and my sister. I don't know what to do at first, but when our mother saw it, everyone in my family was anxious.

The next week, they ask me to see the doctor for check up, I was apprehended at first because we don't have that much to pay. I was just gave birth and it seems that everything we need to spend must be in our budget. And visiting a doctor was not included. But it's good that we have a bluecross health insurance, it waas helpful.

I used it, then my sweetie accompanied me and we found an old physician capable to check my lump. We came inside his clinic, I told him of the case and when he saw the lump, he immediately told me that I need to be operated. I was shocked and I told him if it's okay for him we will go home first and do what we can to prepare for the operation, then he agreed. But deep in my mind, I was asking the Lord to do a miracle. The next day we went back to the doctor but I was not feeling well due to nausea and cough. Then he told me that I need to rest first because I was not physically fit, after a week, he said I will come back and he gave me some medications. I was so happy then.

The next week we (me and my sweetie,that's how I call my hubby) attended a conference and there we experienced refreshing of our soul. And on the last day, I was pleading to the Lord and asking HIM again and again for healing.

Amazingly, I discovered that the lump was becoming smaller each day after the conference and gradually it was gone, and we did not go back to my doctor anymore. Maybe my doctor was wondering why I was lost and was found no more, was disappeared for a long time until now.

God can still do miracles even to this day. We just need to trust in His love and care! Hope you will ponder upon it and seek His help. Blessings to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.