Thursday, January 8, 2009

Music Teacher ...

Last time I shared about my experience as a music teacher. Many things I did that my Creator allowed me to excel. There was a time that I was asked to pray and sing in one of the school programs. And even during Asian Competitions or other school-related activities, my principal would ask me to sing and pray, though my principal and dept. head are catholics. They are still asking me to pray, sing and bless the activity before the start of any program.

There were also times that I sang in some of the wedding ceremonies or parties and had trained children and youth choir in different churches. I love and enjoy doing it. It's great!

The Lord has been so good to me and my family that time and until now, He is still blessing us. But life will not be as good as always, there were also times of depressing and trials that may come along the way. And life will always be like that. Sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down.

I had also experienced tough times and hard times in school. But it makes me a better person and helps me to move on and I have also learned to do the best that I can and live a life for God's glory. He will always be there if we depend on Him and trust in His love and care.

I had been there teaching for 9 years and departed for another work outside the Phil. with my family. It's a challenging one. But we fully depend on the One who called us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.