Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Giving Birth experience

Giving birth is not as easy. It takes a willing heart and desire to have a baby. Taking care of the baby in the womb is amazing yet fulfilling.

I had been through this experience when I gave birth to our second son. As what I have said, it's not easy, my bag of water had already burst and I was induced twice and was at the labor room for 36 hours. I was chilling and had a high fever. Then after those awaited nights that I was struggling, my doctor told me that I need to prepare, within 10 minutes, they will prepare and I will be undergoing an operation. Amazingly, AJ came out within 8 minutes. That's why we call him a "Miracle Baby." Even my doctor was amazed but we honestly say, it is the Lord's. He knows the best.

When AJ came out, he had high fever too, so he was given an antibiotic for his one week medication. Then he survived! Amazing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.