Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Music Teacher




As what I have shared last time, I love music though I don't have a degree in music yet I was trained to do it and was able to use it to train and help others too in my own simple way.

A decade back I was chosen and hired as a music teacher in one of the known schools in Bacolod, that was our city in the Phil. Others won't agree but because I had the skills, the head of the department and the principal made me qualified to do the job because I'm an Education graduate so that settles it!



I had also given an opportunity to train gymnasts because they wanted to prove something that I can do it. By His grace, for the first time in our school that we went to a higher level of competition though I'm not capable of doing it. I just challenged my gymnasts and that's it, they won! Would you believe that! For me, I find it awkward to be their coach but because it was given to me, I have to do it! They won because of positive words and encouragement that I shared to them everyday.

I was also given a chance to train and coach lawn tennis players. Again, that was not my forte and I don't even know how to play but again, words of encouragement gave life to the players, so they won again. Amazing, right?

Anyway, that was part of my life as a music teacher. To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.