Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cattleya Flower

This is one of the flowers I love most. When a friend of mine shared this photo, I immediately save it in my cp. I'm glad I have the time to write something about it. At first, I thought, it's fresh and blooming but when my friend told me that he painted it, wow!!!! I was shocked. It's beautiful and fascinating.

I love flowers of any kind especially the ones that bloom. Nowadays, a lot of individuals were given a skill by our Creator to draw, paint and create something.God blesses them with different kinds of gifts and abilities. Talents are gifts from God but when we use it for His glory, He is happy and glorified all the more.

1 comment:

Laurencita said...

yes, its beautiful, I thought at first it was fresh when it was photograph.

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.