Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eating Fruits ...

upload pictures

I love to eat red apples and other red fruits. I also love to eat red potatoes. I just wonder my kiddos didn't like apples so much, it's weird but I need to force them to eat. One of my dreams is to pick up some apples fresh from the tree, lol! It's kind of nice feeling I guess, if I go up to the tree and get some and eat, lol!

Apples have a lot of nutrients given if we take it. It sustains and keeps us going. I remember one time when I was still studying and taking my Bachelor's Degree. One of teachers told us that he was eating apple early in the morning to make his breath cool and to strengthen his teeth. He was so conscious about health and his body. And that's true, eating apples, tomatoes and other fruits make our skin healthy and makes us on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.