Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Memories

Music is part of my life ever since I was young. When I was about to step in the higher level of education I took an audition offered by the institution to the students who will be qualified and joined the scholarship program. By God's grace I was chosen and became a Glee Club member and that started my musical journey.

We have had many concerts inside and outside the campus. We had hectic schedules to the point of going home around 12 midnight after our practices.

There were times that we missed classes because the college wanted us (THE CHORAL GROUP) to join NAMCYA (National Music Competition for Young Artists). It's a national contest, so we need to give time for our practices.

After all, we were excused and during the contest that was held at CCP Manila, we garnered 2nd place out of 13 contestants with 13 different regions.

A memory that I could never forget. We look like Batang Negros that time, yet we were able to be 2nd on top. I had good memories when I was still in college. How about you? Hope you have had good memories too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.