Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kids' Camp


We had Kids' English Camp last March in our center. We're glad having this opportunity to be a blessing to these children through teaching English. We had lots of fun.

We had also shared to them different stories and I was so happy looking at them while listening to the stories.




These are some of their crafts. They had a lot of crafts. Everyday, we let them make one and they enjoyed doing it.

My sweetie was the one responsible for the crafts. He had sleepless nights just to think and search for these crafts to be shared to the students. He liked it.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me with your prayers. I looked a bit at all your blogs today. This looks like fun with the kids. The post below for the fish. They are Koi and do not eat meat so the would not eat each other. The are my favorite pond fish. I could sit for hours and watch them. They like to play and be fed. Blessings to you and your family too.

Lalaine said...

WOw! their crafts look beautiful!

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.