Friday, May 15, 2009

The Houses near the Border




My friend shared to me this picture when we met last month. They were living near the border of Thailand and Mayanmar. When I saw this picture last time I recalled one tribe in the Phil. And felt bad about their situation. It's not so easy to stay in this kind of surroundings but they were able to survive.
Can you imagine living here? But sad to say, there are people who are wasting their wealth to nothing but there are also people who are suffering and died without a better world. I mean, looking at the picture, what can you say?

1 comment:

DeniseinVA said...

Yes it's very sad that there are people in the world who are going hungry, and I feel even sadder for the children.

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.