Monday, May 18, 2009

Short URL

Since I started blogging, I wonder why a lot of my friends have short url and it seems that it is being personalized. I mean they have their own domain. And it's quite interesting on my part as a newbie. I was thinking of having the same site. Anyhow, I still need to work for it in order to earn and pay for my own domain.

But there is one that I like when I checked some url sites. I'm not sure if you have heard about short url. I was attracted to the name itself. They can provide shorter, better and easier to remember names for your site or blog. And besides they have available domains for your choice. You can get a short, professional looking and easy to remember for your own benefit. I better check this one will ask my hubby to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured. Thanks for dropping by!

 

Blue Is Bliss Theme Designed by kAyE.